Wednesday 29 January 2014

Westpoint Tomorrow

The first show of the year is nearly here, the stand is very nearly ready , Kay and I are now at the hotel. Roll on tomorrow, can't wait to meet up with our fellow stand holders, only saw a few today.
We are on Stand 64 , end of one of the rows near the poppy pictures, close to the workshops.


Tonight's cards are from from Katy Sue , Shaggy Dog Tails, which was a sell out on Create and Craft very recently. Noreen has them on her stand at the Westpoint show, so if you missed out when they were on now's your chance to get your hands on the CD.
This card was made with a mixture of stamps plus CD, I coloured him with Copics, still my favourite alcohol pens at the moment.

It looks like all CD to make this card but the paw prints are actually a stamp.
Going to be busy few days , not only because I'm at the show but I have two more projects to try and work on in the evenings. Both projects will be on Create and Craft next week.
All I can say is it was like Christmas again last night as I opened the boxes.
Right time to try and do some work so....
Happy Crafting everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen
    the cards are lovely , Take it easy and have lots of fun.Give my best wishes to Kay.take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. These are lovely aren't they : ) I hope you have a great time at the show and enjoy a good catch up : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Karen,
    Oh these cards reminds me of our old dog scruffy who was a breaded collie who matched her name perfectly. Looking at your lovely little works of art brings back lots of very happy memories and very reminiscent of the things she got up to with my brother and our things. You know how they say that pets look like their owners, well for us this was true as she had the same colour and length to her hair as my beloved dad and people passing often would see her behind my mums' net curtains and say about my dad being awful nosey and never being away from the window.
    Thank you for your inspiration and the happiness of memories,
    Love and crafty hugs
    Norah

    ReplyDelete