Friday 10 January 2014

New Tattered Lace Rose



Just a quick post today with a photo thanks to Stephanie, didn't have much time to take photos of the cards I made with the new Blockbuster .
Nancy ,Stephanie and I each did a sample with this die, we all used different techniques. To see their's watch on Saturday , the live broadcast from CHA on Create and Craft.
There are a couple of ways to get this effect, I used a spray mount and then added the flakes dusting off with a soft brush. But you could use some double-sided adhesive sheet, add the flakes dust off the excess then die cut.
The border another of the new dies was cut from some bronze pearlescent paper.
Right I did say this was going to be short and sweet, more samples to make today and I got a visit found my Granddaughter today.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen with legs, WOW you are a busy crafty girl. Loving all your cards, your are so versatile working with so many different ranges. Looking forward to seeing you at SECC in March.

    Kindest regards and some good Scottish Wishes for a great 2014

    Lorraine Porritt
    xxx

    ReplyDelete