Friday 24 January 2014

Sheena Sneak Peek Day 2


Something a bit different for me here,a card made with  another of Sheena's brand new embossing folders. I wonder where she got the idea for this folder..........
I did have fun cutting the lenses out but they were large enough to get the scissors in, I'm not a fan of using the craft knife.
The glasses I felt need a bit of bling so I added some crystal gems to the indented pattern on the frame edge.
Busy times ahead , just received my next collection if Tattered Lace dies, Wow, wait 'till you see them . Something else is arriving tomorrow , again to be seen on TV in the very near future.
I am also on count down for the Westpoint show at the end of the month, I will be with Kay on the Hougie stand. Looking forward to catching up with the other stand holders, it's been a long time since the NEC.
Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you this card would make anyone smile. can't wait to see what new goodies are comming our way.
    All the cards I make go to charity shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. What a great embossing folder! I love the card you have made, working on the lenses finishes it off I think. Looking forward to more new goodies : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete