Friday, 24 January 2014

Sheena Sneak Peek Day 2

Something a bit different for me here,a card made with  another of Sheena's brand new embossing folders. I wonder where she got the idea for this folder..........
I did have fun cutting the lenses out but they were large enough to get the scissors in, I'm not a fan of using the craft knife.
The glasses I felt need a bit of bling so I added some crystal gems to the indented pattern on the frame edge.
Busy times ahead , just received my next collection if Tattered Lace dies, Wow, wait 'till you see them . Something else is arriving tomorrow , again to be seen on TV in the very near future.
I am also on count down for the Westpoint show at the end of the month, I will be with Kay on the Hougie stand. Looking forward to catching up with the other stand holders, it's been a long time since the NEC.
Happy Crafting.


  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you this card would make anyone smile. can't wait to see what new goodies are comming our way.
    All the cards I make go to charity shops.

  2. Hi Karen. What a great embossing folder! I love the card you have made, working on the lenses finishes it off I think. Looking forward to more new goodies : ) Take care.