Thursday 1 August 2013

The missing Card

While watching Create and Craft the Spellbinders show I realised that one of my cards is missing, it was there during the early shows, I wonder where it's gone. Perhaps it had enough of the Celtic knot card having all the glory..... Or it was left behind as the others were moved around to different areas of the studio. Hope it's not feeling lonely being left in a box somewhere......
Well until it reappears, here it is in it's full glory...... 

E3D-009 Floral Labels Four

With this card it was simply done but with all that detail you don't need much.
I embossed some white card then used the pretty coloured waxes from Creative Expressions to define different areas of the embossing. This really shows the different levels of the embossing.
I stamped the wording straight onto the embossed card but if you have Labels Four you could cut a topper to fit over, safer if your not keen on stamping.
I have some work to do but first I'm going out to enjoy this sunshine.
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment