Thursday 15 August 2013

Circles and Squares


S4-415 Delightful Circles
S5-202 Scalloped Borders Two
S5-187 LabelsThirty-Three
Sorry for the break only been quite busy with Stonely Park and then a Tattered Lace POD to complete.
I thought I'd finish showing you the Spellbinders samples I made for the CHA event.
The first one was made using Bazzill card stock using bright colours. The second largest die I cut three times and then scored on my Hougie board . Cut down one score line to the centre then concertina the piece and join the the other pieces which I'd done the same way.
S4-414 Captivating Squares
This card was made with my favourite technique at the moment, using double-sided adhesive sheets and glitter, not glitter card as said on TV. The bottom layer of the design is completely flat, I cut the largest layer of the Captivating Squares out of release paper and laid it on the adhesive sheet .this masked off an area then covered the whole piece in Crystal glitter. After shaking off the excess I removed the mask then added black glitter.
If I have chance today I'll post my first Tattered Lace card from Today's POD.
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen
    pretty cards thank you have a good time
    with your grand daughter take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete