Friday 23 August 2013

Jayne Nestorenko's Masks

What's the plan for today ? Had a nice lie in, opened presents. Yep it's my birthday today. I have the house to myself until later this afternoon but I plan to go out and enjoy this sunshine.
Having lunch with the younger of my two daughters and then going to see my gorgeous Granddaughter and her mum.
Will go and see my Mum and Dad as well, I think that's most of the family covered.
Looking forward to the weekend , going to the coast on Sunday, hope the weathers ok.
Today's card is one I made for Jayne Nestorenko, for the launch of some new stamps which are now on her website. You may have seen them at Stonely Park earlier this month.
If you love these stamps  as much as I do then there is a link to Jayne's website on the side of my blog.

Very dramatic card this, in gold, red and black. Painted with H2Os and with the use of Spellbinders for the mats and the flowers. The swirl is a Marianne and the leaves are from Joy. The embossing folder is an A4 folder from Creative Expressions, Sue Wilson design.
I have several more samples showing the different stamps on the plate, and different ways to use them. They mix very well with some of Jayne's  other stamps already on the site, as well as some Tattered lace dies. Handy that, I do have several........
That's all for today, I'm off to enjoy the sunshine.
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment