Monday 19 August 2013

Sheena's Magical Stamps

Just a sneak peak tonight , the stamps are from a new range from Sheena. These will be launched on Create and Craft on Thursday 22nd August, A Little Bit Magical. You all knew of Sheena's love of Harry Potter lol.
The card I made using Distress inks and H2Os and plenty of fussy cutting.
Tune in to watch Sheena play........ With these different mediums. I expect there will be plenty of new techniques and very inky fingers.
I'll post some more samples in the next few days on the run up to the shows.
Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great card.. I love the way you've used the words and the leafy branch to make a frame.. Fab, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I really like how versatile these stamps are. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this one Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. whata brilliant card I love it xx

    ReplyDelete