Saturday 2 August 2014

Only Sheena Samples today


A few more cards from  Sheena's last show, this card was using the pine branch folder and the robin stamps. I actually used a piece of wood veneer for the background, you can not only die - cut the  veneer but also emboss it. After a bit of  brainstorming, I realised that  I could Glycerine to make it flexible, less brittle, easier to use. I used some ink and Gilding wax to  highlight the embossing.

A simple card but very sweet, using the fir branch again, a stamp from last year and Chipped Sapphire Distress ink.
Time to get some work done, didn't really start much this morning, had to go to Colemans warehouse for their demo day and 
wish Paul Church a Happy Birthday .
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you lovely cards as usual love the little girl one. I cannot get on with the gilding waxes they are so hard and dry. I didnt get over to Colemans today unexpected visitors, don't you just hate that when it happens, they have just gone. Anyway I have saved my pennies for next week lol. Take care see you soon Kitty

    ReplyDelete