Wednesday 20 August 2014

Create a Flower 2

Ok this is hopefully going to be a catch up post, work has been a bit hectic at the moment, there has been a lot of shows on Create and Craft. My poor Grand Calibur and  Ebosser haven't stopped working, they have no time for a rest yet  still more to do.
Also had a great time at the  Great Britsh Craft  Festival at Stoneleigh Park, lovely to see so many fellow crafters, great to see you again Kitty.
With the amount of cards to show I may  have to do several posts......
The first collection are the Create a flower




These two are the Pansy and the Stargazer Lily.
The flower on both samples were coloured with alcohol pens.
If I have time ,I will do another quick post at lunch time.
I still have Sheena, Katy Sue and  Christmas Spellbinders to show plus there will be Tattered Lace very soon.
For now Happy Crafting



2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, It was great to catch up, as I said I could;nt get near to say bye . Beautiful cards Take it easy, so many lovely products out there but still only twenty four hours in a day LOL take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen , great cards, I love the pansy, it is so pretty. Take care.

    ReplyDelete