Wednesday 20 August 2014

Classic Christmas and Christmas Angels

As promised a third post for today, hopefully I will now be back in the swing of things.
 These two cards are from  the new CDs  by Katy Sue. The first is from the Christmas Angels which is full of toppers with sentiments, backing papers, speciality cards and much much more. For this card I took one of the PNG images, cut to the size if the Spellbinders die-cut. I used papers from the CD for the base layer and stamped and embossed the Noël with a navy blue embossing powder from WOW. The Christmas wording stamps were also on the show, these are very useful, and I really like to use sentiments  on a card when I can,
This topper was from the Classic Christmas CD also the wording. To create the base I covered the card in Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and then stamped one of the greetings in the same colour..
I then added a few poinsettias made with a Spellbinders die to finish it off.
One post only tomorrow  as I have several appointments  including dropping off my Tattered Lace samples for Friday's show. Definitely will be watching at 8am tomorrow to see Nancy with the new embossing folders, saw these when they were being tested, really want these, wonder if somebody will by them for my birthday on Saturday.
Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you these cards are Beautiful he is the nicest Father Christmas I have seen. Take careI am looking forward to watching Nancy, She is always so cheery. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Two more lovely cards and I agree with Kitty, the Father Christmas is the best one I have seen : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Karen, Have a great day on Saturday. Anne

    ReplyDelete