Wednesday 16 October 2013

Tattered Lace on Tonight

Just spent a very busy day at Stephanie Weightman's  playing......sorry working . Some of the new dies I only saw today , well I want , need, want must send order into Zoe tomorrow. They were gorgeous, very much up my street  as people say round here. I can see me using them virtually every day.
Oh  and I got to see the designs for the next release, ideas are already busy round my head.
I need to play some more tonight as I am off to Exeter tomorrow with Kay. Seem to be spending a lot     of time in the part of the country recently.......
Although I posted one of the cards from tonight's POD on Facebook I didn't put it on my blog, so I'll do that tonight plus a new one.
Last nights


 This was made using dies from the POD and the winter florals, the papers are MCS but from some time ago.
Tonight's card






See if you can see where this fish comes from if you watch tonight's show on Ideal World at 9pm or look on the Tatttered Lace website.
Will explain how to tomorrow !
Happy Crafting 

No comments:

Post a Comment