Wednesday 9 October 2013

Tattered Lace for Men


I feeling generous at the moment so here are two more cards made the the Hat and Cane set of dies from Tattered Lace.
The first is made with 6 of the dies and there are still more in this set, great value here. Covers a lot of cards for those males in our life, but also very useful for those steam punk style cards and 3D projects. The card was very easy to make, just die-cut the shapes and attach to cream card a little larger than the die-cut. Add some faux stitching around the edge of each piece. Placement of the the pieces , is up to you I just played around until I was happy. I used the Deco alphabet to do the wording, then drew around the edge of the whole card to frame the piece.

This card was very simple indeed, tear two pieces of copy paper for a wavy edge . Lay them on the card to give a gap in the middle, then ink over with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass . Die-cut three planes in black card, then stick them down in formation. The Happy Birthday was again made using the Deco Alphabet, cut out of the same black card.
I was very excited this morning the new Tattered Lace dies arrived, you may have seen a few samples on Stephanie Weightman's Facebook page. It is now my turn to play with these very pretty dies, so goodbye for now I'm off to play..........
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment