Tuesday 15 October 2013

More D-Lites samples



I loved the effect of using the wrought iron railings as a bridge on a card , so I had to make another one. The background was made with a Couture Creations folder which along with the stamp can be purchased from Creative Expressions. As well as the D-Lites I added one of the Label dies from my stash, the thing is with Spellbinders all their dies mix and match so well together.

Same flower as the previous one here , just to show how they look in different colours.
The background was made with another folder from Couture Creations with Coredinations cardstock, after embossing I sanded it back.
Going to be busy for the next few days as I'm off to Taunton to help on another of Kay's (Hougie) workshops on Friday. Sunday there is a Sincerely Yours show at North Petherton. A new venue for the show it is just off the M5 Jnt 24.
Then on Tuesday I leave for Glasgow for the show at the SECC , really love this show and I will be demoing for the four days. I will let you know what at the weekend.
So Happy Crafting friends.

2 comments:

  1. I love the effects you have created here beautiful cards .....karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen lovely cards looks like another very busy weekend for you take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete