Monday 2 September 2013

Indian Summer


Thought the card was very appropriate, as we seem to be having another Indian summer.
I made some more cards using Jayne Nestorenko's stamps for J & C Creations, who will be selling Jayne's stamps at most of the paper craft shows around the country. So if you are going to Thetford this weekend  please check the stand to see Jayne's lovely stamps.
I painted this Indian princess with Distress inks and all the flowers, which I had fun fussy cutting. I added gems to the centre of the flowers to add a bit of sparkle.
The dies used were Spellbinders and Marianne, the embossed background was made with an embossing folder which was a free gift from a magazine.
Please check back for more samples made with Jayne's stamps but for me now it's off to make a whole lot more as I have two deadlines to complete , both of which include brand new products, never been seen before. Aren't I a lucky girl ?
Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen
    pretty card yes you are very lucky.
    It must be like christmas for you,take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete