Thursday 5 September 2013

Christmas Holly


Another Christmas card here, using Jayne Nestorenko's stamps. The same set as I made heart wreath with, also using Distress Inks, Stickles and a Holly punch.
There is an aperture in this card to give a bit of depth, as you know I don't like flat cards.
I love using Kraft card and this was a 12x12 sheet from Anna Marie Designs, so glad they are at the same shows as Kay and I go to.
The technique with the holly leaves I'll be demoing at the NEC and the SECC. I will on the J & C Creations stand, who are the only retailers at the shows selling Jayne's stamps.
If you cannot wait until then  and are going to Sandown  today, tomorrow or Saturday or Thetford on Sunday the stamps will be for sale on their stand. The samples will also be there for you to have a look at, the lovely Julie will be there demoing and will give me a shout if there are any questions.
Looking forward to going to Thetford, hope the weather behaves. I will as usual be on the Hougie stand , did you know Kay has Hougie Junior in PINK !!! As the last time when Hougie was in Pink , Kay is making a donation to Breast Cancer with every board sold.
So I hope to see many friends and followers there on Sunday, until then Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment