Wednesday 11 September 2013

Fan....tastic


Very quick post today as I'm in the middle of packing for the Event City, Manchester show. I will be leaving the afternoon to meet up with the gang from Glitz Craft at the hotel. Will have to take a mini craft kit with me as deadlines are coming up on other projects I have got to do. Feel sorry for the hotel staff who have to clear up after  I have left............ Glitter.........lol.
Today's card is another made with Jayne Nestorenko's stamps, a mixture of two sets. I used the number one rule in crafting........cheat. The boarder is made up of two stamps a corner and a straight piece. They do match up but if you slightly out, do as I did cover it with a flower head. It then gives it this unusual shape, a crafty accident.
That's it for now so ......
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment