Thursday 12 September 2013

Day one Event City

This is the first time I've been on a stand at show not  helped to set it up. I had know idea where and who was here, so lunchtime I took a quick walk around.
It's easier to know where other stands are to help customers out, if they ask for a product you haven't got you know where to send them. Real reason ........... I know where to go if I need some shopping.......lol.
It had been fun demoing, I was given the Deco Pens and then as these were selling out fast  I changed to doing the Glitter Frosting and stencils. I back to playing again and it feels good.
Also after the show we all went shopping at the Trafford Centre, I love shopping here, back again in November to do my Christmas shopping.

This the last card I made for J & C Creations using Jayne Nestorenko's stamps, the Oriental Lady. Simply done in black and white using a Spellbinders die for the frame.
If you are going to Event City, Daisy Jewels have Jayne's stamps for sale, there is also some samples on show if you have trouble deciding which one.
Time for bed I think, ready for a busy day tomorrow !
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment