A busy Saturday now over,more stock of the window templates arrived,great.Still have blue fingers due to the amount of distress ink demos I did especially with Broken China.I was surprised that Weathered Wood was another favorite followed by Black Soot and walnut stain.
What was I doing.......building a scene with Sheena's Christmas stamps,using the trees.Cut and dry is nearly no more,everybody loved the look using it gave.
A lot of interest was taken in the stepper card with acetate,I promised to give the sizes of the score lines on my blog.So here is the step by step.
1) Cut a piece of card 15.5cm wide by 18cm long.
2) Score along the length at 1,2,3.5,5,6,8,10,11,13.5,16,17cm.
3) Fold the card along the score lines to make the steps.
4) Glue the step pieces together.
5) Cut a piece of card 4cm by 15.5cm,and stick this to the bottom.
6) Stamp,decorate and cut out the pieces to build a scene,and glue to the steps.
7) Cut a piece of acetate 20cm by 15cm,decorate with stamped images if required.
8) Attach the acetate to the inside of the first folded piece and the other end to the last.
9) To add ribbon if required gently squeeze the acetate together at the top of the card and punch two holes.Thread the ribbon through and tie a bow.