Sunday 12 January 2014

New D-Lites from Spellbinders.

Well all the samples I've made are now at Ideal World for Jo Channon's shows  tomorrow, the first live hour of the day 8am.
It was fun playing with the new Spellbinders dies........so many........where to start.
More D-Lites , Gold Elements, boarders and labels, it was very easy to use multiple dies from the show to make a card.
The first group of cards had to be in before the crew left for the states the second I delivered tonight, this gave me more time to play. Why is it you can always come up with so mny more ideas when your times up ?
Didn't have the Embosabilities this time so my cards are just with the dies this time.

The papers on this card are from Lili of the Valley, just love their papers, think I've said that before........so easy to mix and match. Just like the dies from Spellbinders.
One tip with this card  the design is not strong enough to stand on it's own for very long, so I backed it onto acetate for support.
I'll add more of the samples tomorrow, so for now Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment