Sunday 19 January 2014

Enhancing Elements Labels 34


Two cards today with a black and white theme, on the first card  I've die-cut the shapes in both colours . Cut them in half then placed opposite colours together when making up the card. So you could do this card twice in fact, with the pieces left over.


Here is the first card's partner, using he left over background pieces. I just cut the same pieces in both black and white and layered them up.
I love the black and white, it's a classic combination.
                                                        Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Wow just stunning both cards I love this sort of card. I hope you had a good weekend . Take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fab cards - and luv how you have used both sections of the background but two quite different effects - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete