Tuesday 10 July 2012

With Love


Well this is the last of the samples I made for Jayne Nestorenko.This was actually the first one I made,I chose some papers from my stash which were actually designed for a Wedding Album.Both the colour and the theme seemed to be right for this stamped image.I stamped using Brushed Corduroy Distress ink and used a damp brush to pull out the colour.This then I die-cut using labels eight.The edge of the middle strip was made using the Classic triple Scallop and the greeting was stamped on a large label.

I'm sorry to leave on a sad note but I've just heard a friend and fellow crafter has just died.Robert of Once Upon A Stamp has died, I presume today.I'll miss his wicked sense of humour,his laughter and my hugs from him when we met at shows.My deepest sympathy goes to Gordon and his family.


No comments:

Post a Comment