Thursday 5 July 2012

Leather Card ?

Ok just a quicky post tonight,must get some sleep as I'm leaving for Newbury in the morning with Kay.
This card was a favourite at Jayne Nestorenko's workshop on Sunday.I wasn't sure on it but I do like using the Kraft card.They thought it looked like leather.The cardstock came from Anna Marie Designs who attend most of the shows around the country.


Yes I did stitch around the edge with some pink DMC cotton,left from my cross stitch days.To make it easier I used a Tim Holtz ruler and pierced though at regular intervals.
The image was stamped with a Perfect Medium pad and then use a black embossing powder.I know I like to stamp the images and cut them out but this was possibly slightly more than I intended to do.The flowers and leaves came from the accessories set.
Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Karen, This is a beautiful card. I love the composition and the colourway. The stamped image is gorgeous and the flowers complete the card. Gorgeous. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete