Monday 17 August 2015

Sheena's Victorian Flowers








Morning, what a lovely sunny one.
Had a good day yesterday, cupboards have now been ordered for my craft room, arriving early next month, so I could be in for Christmas. No more cold shed and icy walks down the garden.
These samples were made for a demonstration I did at Colemans Warehouse in June and will be making their way to my new room when it's done.
All the flowers were painted with Aquatints and shaped before they dried.
The lilies were sprayed with Spray and Shine, about 3 coats allowing to completely dry between each coat.
Housework day today, but when complete I'm off to make some Christmas cards. Always leave them to the last minute, not this year.
Happy Crafting


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Beautiful samples. and gorgeous baby, Have fun in you new room. I don't do much now no time. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete