Saturday 22 August 2015

A bit of fantasy

Going to be a bit warm today, so they say. May need my fan on today in my shed. Lots of samples to make as I'm not here tomorrow, off the the coast.
As the title says a little bit of  fantasy with today's cards


This twisted easel uses distress inks for the background, the Cherry Tree die with leaves removed, Unicorn, and Ornate leaves. For the base I used the Geometric Embossing a Folder.



A Centre Stepper , with Unicorn, Essential Circles. Mini Blooms, and Ornate leaves.


A very simple but very effective card, love to do black and white cards, classic and stunning.
Better get to work, enjoy your day, crafting hopefully.
Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. I can't keep up now! Not really into "fantasy" but I love the first card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. How styles have changed. Who would have thought that die cutting would take over.
    Have a great day at the coast. Take care Kitty. Oh the cards are very nice too.

    ReplyDelete