Wednesday 16 April 2014

Italy and India

Another busy day ahead for me, I'm in a sample making frenzy at the moment. Today's card making session will be seen on Friday on Create and Craft, some brand new designs from ..................
I'm not telling yet...... SORRY.   and as I  do samples for several different companies the guessing is more difficult.
Yesterday was the launch of  a new set of Tattered Lace dies, did you see ?


Another sorry here I took the photos very quickly ,so positioning and that round  yellow thing in the sky was causing problems.
A rather large card here but the dies in this set are substantial . I used nearly a full 8x8 sheet of  LOTV paper for this card.
The chocolate box ribbon on this card was actually made from paper strips this time with a pearl from  Hobby House for the centre.
Back to the other new release I've recently used that being Sheena's ' A Taste of India '


Using a mixture of stamps plus embossing folders for this card . I started by using the ice silk to make a resist, apply the ice to the paisley design and stamp. Then used Tumbled Glass and Broken China over the top before embossing. The dots are one of the stamps and I thought they look like a dragonfly's body. So another paisley like stamp became the wings.
Something a bit different.
Time to go and play........work
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you another two lovely cards, Have lots of fun at workplay lol. Have a lovely Easter, take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete