Friday 14 February 2014

Sweet Friend


Ok I'm mixing and matching again today, Katy Sue Designs, Spellbinders and Martha Stewart.
Using the Martha Stewart air dried clay in the Katy Sue mould to make the flowerpot . This time I mixed the white with the brown paper clay to produce the colour I needed. I left the pot overnight to completely dry and then added a little Distress ink for shading.
The spray of flowers is JPEG imge on the CD which I printed out A6 size to fit the pot. The backing papers are on the CD in several different colours, I went with the green for this card.
The background trellis , the topper and the greeting tag are all Spellbinders dies. Then just to finish off and give the card a border I did some faux stitching.
I've just seen that Katy Sue have a new CD out Fabulous Fellas, picking my copy up on Sunday to start work on samples for the TV show. So if  like most of us your stuck what card to make for those men in your life, this looks like a very good buy.
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen
    This is so pretty take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Lovely card. Great papers and I love the image, and the way you have decorated it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying looking at your lovely cards! I like your style and these cards are no exception. Love them! Sarah

    ReplyDelete