Well the surprise is I can post some of the cards I made for the Katy Sue show.
I've made a few more since and I'll save those for next month.
This card was a good mixture of products, all I love playing with.
The urn was made using Martha Stewart air dried clay in one of the Katy Sue moulds. Left to dry over night and then some Pumice Stone Distress Ink added for shading. The sage foliage came from the new D-Lites from Spellbinders, showing you don't have to use the flowerpot die the plant comes with. The base was also using one of the new releases from Spellbinders, I cut and embossed and then inked before removing the cardstock from the die. This I then cut again with the next size down, leaving a frame plus a label. When mounting I just put 3D foam under the label to lift it from the frame.
The backing papers are from the Flowers and Friendship CD ROM from Katy Sue Designs.
The punch border was one of the new deigns from Martha Stewart, that Mel Heaton demonstrated just recently on Create and craft.
Busy knitting at the moment but I must go and make a few more cards before Sunday, so for now Happy Crafting.