Thursday 3 July 2014

Tattered Lace Embossing folders Day 2

Busy die cutting today , while waiting for the courier to collect samples made for Sheena's show next week. I'll be posting on my blog samples from that show tomorrow, Facebook probably today.
I used some of the hammered card from Create and Craft, and embossed both corners. Then using a craft knife cut along the edge of the embossing, long enough to place the patterned paper underneath. The papers were printed from the Tattered Lace CD, I usually print  one of the double and two full A4 singles. This gives me enough  papers for matting and layering  and to make some flowers.

This card was made using one of the Doily Borders, with the inking the folder technique and embossing powder.
Time to get the die-cutting done, lots more exciting new products to play with  this weekend as I'm off to Stephanie's next week. There is a lot of prep work to be done for  the Summer Crafting Workshop, and just to let you know if you are coming along to the show I will be doing Make and Takes all day Saturday and Sunday.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Beautiful cards as usual, wow you are going to be busy, but have lots of fun . Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Lovely cards today : ) You are busy aren't you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete