Wednesday 30 July 2014

POD and POW

I'm back, after a wonderful holiday in Cornwall it was straight back to work. Tattered Lace  POD, the Christmas Embossing Folders, I was lucky to get the  Snowflakes.


With the first card I embossed some white card , then applied some gilding wax over the top then did some fussy cutting.
The second was  embossed craft metal.

For the third, I brayered the folder with eggplant adirondack ink then embossed, the same with the individual snowflakes which were from the folder but I heat embossed these using  Aurora Crystal embossing powder.


Some of you may have realised that I also had been busy making samples for the Spellbinders POW.
I know I'm very lucky having the chance to play with these dies before they go on sale, and I'm loving every minute.
Here are a couple  but more to follow soon.






Think it's time for lunch now but then it's off to the studio  for the next POW I believe. These will be very useful for a lot of  crafters..........
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen Beautiful cards Love Spellbinders. Glad you had a good Holiday, I see your back in the deep end, have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete