Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tattered Lace Part 3

Nanny day today as I had to take Mia for  another injection , then shopping and visiting Great Grandma. So for Mrs B , here's a photo of a very sleepy little girl.
 And another of her other favourite pastime eating..............

This card was made using some construction acetate with a piece of Centura Pearl top and bottom. I used Kew Garden border for the top panel and the fence for the bottom. Before sticking the fence  I added some Peeled Paint Distress ink to the Centura.
The sunflowers were cut from white card then coloured with Spectrum Noirs, after which they were attached to the acetate , I glued  the open areas of the flowers and leaves on the opposite side of the acetate. Glittering each flower after gluing to prevent colour contamination . Then leave to dry, this was the hardest part.


Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you beautiful photos of Mia. Also beautiful card. Have fun take care, Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Thank yo for the pics of Mia. She is such a little cracker with those gorgeous brown eyes : ) Enjoy her as time passes so quickly. I can't believe that one of our Granddaughters is nearly 5 and the other is 3. It doesn't seem like 5 mins since they were like Mia! Then again, I feel the same about my own children of 27, 24 and 19, you probably feel the same, don't you! Where does the time go?
    The card is gorgeous. I love using acetate as the card base and this one is wonderful, the sunflowers are perfect for this : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! I saw it on the telly and i'm so glad it was you who made it, cos it means that I get some instructions on how it was made! So thanks for sharing, i'm certainly going to have a go at something very similar, providing you don't mind of course! Thanks Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Mrs B, time does seem to go quicker the older you get, can't believe my two girls are 23 and 19. Mia is a lot better at sleeping and entertaining herself, more placid than my two.
    Yes of course Sarah, any problems just message me. Send me a photo when you have made it. x

    ReplyDelete