Saturday 28 June 2014

Country Garden Part 5

Just a quick post while I'm waiting for Kay(Hougie) to collect her van from the garage, there's a story.
Then we are off to Portsmouth to set up for the Sincerely Yours show which is on tomorrow.
So here are a couple more projects from the Tattered Lace Craftinator.

This was a photo stand I brought from QD stores for 99p, I used Pebeo silks to paint it after using a layer of gesso first.
The sunflowers were cut out of white card then coloured with Spectrum Noirs, stuck to some orange card then cut out.


Another card using my favourite papers from Lili of the Valley and the Kew set of dies.
This was my chance to do Christmas as I was given the Country a Garden to work with. I also used the Winter Floral which was also on the show.
Now in my hotel room, the shows all set up  and we are ready to meet all the lovely customers tomorrow.
Let's home the weather is a lot kinder to us than today.
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    The cards are beautiful. Have a great time ,have lots of fun take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Love the sunflower stand and the Christmas card is beautiful : ) Enjoy the show. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen it was lovely chatting to you today in Portsmouth. I will definitely be following your blog more closely now your work is gorgeous. J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to meet you too Jackie, great to put a face to a name. I shall be watching for your future posts.

    ReplyDelete