Wednesday 11 December 2013

Fishy Acetate Card




 I'm still in the under the sea mood at the moment with more samples from Sheena's new releases to be seen on Friday on Create and Craft.
And after speaking to Sheena this morning I'm actually going to be at Ideal World to help Sheena set up for the show. It will be great to have a catch up, we both have been super busy and our paths didn't  have chance to meet up.
The card above was fun as I hadn't used acetate in quite a while,but it gave me the effect I wanted to create. At the last NEC I brought some lovely new embossing powders from WOW which I used for the seaweed and coral. Loved the look they gave and they were great to use.
The background was made using one of Sheena's embossing folders and then inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink.
Met up with Nancy Watt last night at Ideal World to pass over my samples for the Tattered Lace show. Had a lovely time playing with these,already put my order in, guess which ones ?


Sorry the photos are a little dark , I didn't have chance to take photos until the evening.
This is one of the candle dies, it comes as a set of two , I'll show the other tomorrow.
Great for Christmas as above but also Baptism, Christening, Weddings etc, the swirl in the centre comes out in one piece, so it could be used as a decoration for another card.
The poinsettia was another set of Tattered dies, Winter floral, the background  is from a Spellbinders die along with the ovals.
It's great to mix and match the different brands of dies, they all have there place in your card making.
Well I'm off to play with some new craft tools from another company, never worked for them before, not saying who.......... So you will have to wait and see.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment