Tuesday 10 December 2013

A Fishy Tail


Here's another card made with Sheena's brand new stamps. These stamps will work well with Sheena's last release and if you watch the shows on Friday at 10 am and 4 pm you will see how the Inkoids have done just that.
These fish stamps have become one of the mot useful stamps in the set , to see why keep an eye on Donna's and my blog in th next few days. We both had the same train of thought.
The seaweed and coral on this card were both stamped itch the new Luminarte Silks, I apply the silks with a piece of cut and dry to make sure I don't add to much. The stamps easily clean with baby wipes or a damp cloth. The fish I painted with Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door Distress ink mixed with the ice Silk to give them a real shimmer.
Tattered Lace tomorrow so time to make a few more samples before I deliver to Ideal Wold.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment