Wednesday 6 November 2013

NEC Tomorrow

Well the stand is now ready for the first day of the show at the NEC and tomorrow is early start as the show opens at 9am not 9.30am, news to us......


Lisa's demo table.

A view of both demo tables
We are definitely in the Christmas mood, with all the tinsel and snowflakes on the stand including the stamps we will be demoing. Lisa is showing the Chocolate Baroque and I will be doing my friend's ,that is Jayne Nestorenko. I'm a happy girl, I get to play with trees and leaves and some WOW embossing powder.
First thing tomorrow I have cards to deliver, will show samples very soon, I've been playing with some different products from my usual range, good to experiment.

Love this card, well it has a dragonfly on it, which many of you will know is my business symbol.
I had to have this Tattered Lace die, I have a good few of the others but this is my favourite.
Well here's hoping we have a busy day tomorrow.
Happy Crafting





1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen
    Have a good weekend I cannot make it this year take care lovely card Kitty

    ReplyDelete