Wednesday 20 November 2013

Birthday Cupcake


Hope everybody was watching last night, I see the new bow sold out very quickly along with the bunting. Being a lapsed scrap booker I can see how the bunting would be very useful on my pages, and will be when I get round to doing some more. Saying that they are still a useful size for cards.
Today's card is using the larger cupcake, just think of the combinations you could have here with all the different toppings you can have on them. So that will be glitter and gems needed.
The die can be cut part, the base could be a vase for flowers,fruit etc.there is also a swirl in the frosting which would normally be thrown away. This can be added to the base to make a cup.
If I've got time I will have to play some more with these dies, cupcakes for birthday cards next year then.
The papers I used were from Lili of the Valley, I love these paperpads, only a few more to collect but by the start of the show season I shall probably need to replace a few........lol.
Starting to plan for next year, need to fill my diary,somethings I can't  they usually start with an unexpected phonecall.
Hopefully my husband and I will be going on holiday during the summer, where to go, that's another project to plan. Dreaming of a summer holiday is not getting any work done, so I better stop now..........Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment