Monday 22 June 2009

Show 's Tomorrow

I know, I gave the wrong date for Jayne's show but back at base we all had the 21st written down. At least it gave Jayne a few more days to get ready.So it is the 23rd June at 9am,this means I'll have to drop my daughter off nice and early at school, in order to see the whole show.
I can now give you a couple more sneek peeks.


Sheena will be doing a nestie show on the 25th June,below is one of my favourites I made today.

Sorry I forgot there were 2 cards on this picture,my favourite is the rose one,just love the colour combination.The shading around the edge was done with cut and dry foam and the Jet black Archival ink pad.I would have used black soot distress ink normally but don't have this product on the show.So the alternative was to use the archival and I love the look it gave.It pays to experiment with what you have.

Well I'm still waiting for Gas man to come,apparently we have a faulty part on our gas meter which was fitted about 2 years ago.So I can't go and craft,oh well I shall have to watch C&C instead.Looking forward to watching Jayne Bentley at 10pm tonight,she is a great friend of mine.She was the one who converted me to using Fiskars micro-touch scissors.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blog world - loving the samples and can't wait to see more :-))

    ReplyDelete