Thursday 11 June 2009

Sample Cards for Sunday

If you have been reading Sheena's blog, you will have seen a preview of a few of the cards for Sunday's show.Here are a few more to tempt you;

This card was made using vintage photo distress ink,stamped,allowed to dry or heat gunned,then using a damp paint brush drag out the colour from the stamped image.

Again I used distress ink,this time it was faded jeans and vintage photo.The two colours were blended using cut and dry foam,then the image was stamped with Archival black.To give a bit of dimension 3D crystal lacquer was used on the wall and gate.

Hope you love the ideas and will watch on Sunday for more inspiration from the Wonderful Sheena( no she hasn't paid me to say that!!!!!!!!)
More samples tomorrow from another show I'm helping with,all I'm saying is Circles!

2 comments:

  1. Love these Karen - as usual. Again, you make me look rubbish:-)
    The trees look amazing - haven't used the owl in any of my samples ... oops! Worked out fine then:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely techniques on here. Glad I've found your blog - I'll definitely be back.

    Becki
    xx

    ReplyDelete