Friday 4 September 2015

Craft Room Update



As you can see I have gone for green which has been painted over a textured wall paper. The unit is now white along with the door.
I now have 2 strip lights instead of a central light, I need as much light as possible especially for the winter months.
The door is being glossed as I type, so now it's roll on Wednesday, when the units arrive.
I'm on the look out for curtain material  but it needs to have dragonflies on, so if anybody sees any could you let me know please.
It could be I will have to stamp my own !
Gone back in time for today's card.

Happy Crafting.




2 comments:

  1. Looking good. What about a blind instead of curtains?
    Love the card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen.
    Lovely card, the room is looking good, Have fun, take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete