Wednesday 26 June 2013

German TV

It was very strange last night to watch a German shopping channel and see my cards on there. it would have been easier to watch if it played properly though. There was a new picture about every 20 seconds, but at least I saw them. Create and Craft asked me to make some samples using Spellbinders dies Dawn Bibby was taking on the HSE24 channel. No pressure, had to be made in less than 2 days and delivered to Ideal World, lucky I live pretty close. Saying that I love my dies as you know, so I had fun creating.
Been to see my Granddaughter today and she is doing fine, each day she seems to look more like her dad. She does have her Mum's ears but definitely her Dad's eyes.
Off to Portsmouth tomorrow ,Sincerely Yours show on Sunday but Kay has a workshop down there on the Friday. Looking forward to meeting one of the new Inkoids at the show, so I hope to get a photo as none of the Inkoids have met her before.
Also just finished a phonecall with more exciting news,can't say anything yet, this is why I love this job, you never know what is going to happen next.
Here' s two of the cards I made
for Create and Craft for the German show. Using the 2012 Heirloom Bauble. the upper card also uses the Layered Poinsettia and the 2011 Snowflake pendant. The lower using two pieces from the pendant set to cut the apertures.
Well I'm off to play ,I mean work again.
Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya, well done on getting all those gorgeous samples done and still concentrating on being a gran! If you're ever in my neck of the woods (ie J&C) pop in for a cuppa! Love Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don' know when I'll be your way, do you think you will be at Ally in September ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen two lovely cards I'm a great granny now best wishes Kitty

    ReplyDelete