Tuesday 25 June 2013

Christmas Packaging

This one is for Kay, I've used my Hougie Board to make the box and a One Sheet Bag. All the instructions are in Hougie Book No 2 . I love these as they are a great platform for showing off stamps and dies and very easy to make.
For the decoration I've used the Christmas Tattered Lace dies, Winter Florals and Christmas Florals along with the Rose corner, the swirls are great on this.
The box is made from Kraft card, which you can get from Anna Marie designs, who happen to be at the Sincerely Yours show in Portsmouth this weekend. If I remember right the bag was made from 12x12 paper from Kaiser craft.
I think I'm going to play with my new Spellbinders Dies, yes I ordered them........loved the new snowflake one . They will fit quite nicely with the other dies I have, will have to find the empty cd cases to store them in . I'm still trying to keep my craft room tidy,could do with a Hoover but otherwise it's fine.
Have a Happy Crafting Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment