Saturday 16 March 2013

Butterfly

 
 
Something a bit different today,Kay(Hougie) asked me to make some samples for the Book 3 which was launched at Farnborough this month.
This one I was really pleased with,the base card for this design is in the book,so here's what I used to decorate it. My favourite Distress ink Brushed Corduroy and some stamps from Creative Expressions.
I added some detail to the flower and butterfly with a Quicky glue pen and Mega flakes from Indigo Blu.
The lettering was from American Crafts,which was white so I inked up again with the Distress ink. The two butterflies on the back panel I stamped and inked around the edge and then attached to some fragment pieces from Ranger.
Looking forward to tomorrow's trip,I'm excited and nervous but I still can't say where I'm going and who I'm going to see.
You'll have to wait and see.
Happy Crafting.
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Karen - loving all your recent posts.
    You are being a bit of a tease about what you're up to - look forward to hearing all about it

    ReplyDelete