Thursday 20 September 2012

Ally Pally Tomorrow

 
Suitcase nearly packed,pack lunches and treats brought,car filled with petrol( only got to get to Kay's though) and some spending money in purse. Do you think I'm looking forward to going to Ally Pally?
It's a new experience this year as we're in a different hall,hopefully set up will still be straight forward.
If your going over the weekend please come and say Hi,I will be on the Hougie stand.
I don't think I've posted this card, it's one I made for Donington Park.
The products I used for this were
Papers - Fabscraps(J & C Creations)
Dies - Spellbinders,Heirloom Ornament 2011
Poinsettia
Shake It - J & C Creations
Bright Gold Embossing Powder- Creative Expressions
Adhesive gems - Hobby House
Stamp - Heartfelt Creations
The technique I used on the poinsettia  was to use Perfect Medium on a piece of cut and dry to sponge through the die once cut.Remove the poinsettia from the die and cover with embossing powder and heat.
This will be my last post 'till Monday,hopefully I'll have some photos to post from the show.
 

3 comments:

  1. Great card, as usual.
    Can't make Ally Pally so have fun and don't spend toooooo much!!!
    Hoping to get to Kettering next month though so might see you there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Karen, Absolutely stunning this card, I just love everything you have used on it, the colours are gorgeous, I absolutely love it.
    I will be going to Ally Pally on Saturday, it's my first time there, so I hope I actually get to the venue after 4 changes on the trains/tubes ha ha, it's going to be a very, very long day for me, but I'm getting so excited. I will come and say hello.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen !!
    It was so nice to meet you and have a little chat with you at Ally Pally. I just love the show there. My suitcase was sooo heavy when I went back to Sweden.I hope really to go back next time.
    I´ve looked round in your blog now and have seen wonderful cards. I love the cards you´ve made with the bird. So lovely. I´m eager to start producing cards with all my new scrapbookingthings now. Thanks to the raining !!! It´s really hobbyweather.
    I put you in my bloglist so I can se when you show a new card.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Love from Eva in Sweden

    ReplyDelete