Sunday 2 September 2012

Break before Bluewater

Well I'm now installed at the hotel after breaking down the stand at the Sincerely Yours show Biggin Hill. We have two rest days now before the four day show at Bluewater,so Sharon (Glitter Magic) and I are planning to do some shopping,touring and of course crafting.



Here's a card I made using Sheena's fairy plate.
The background was made sponging the pourables over it,then stamping and embossing in black the corner stamp. The fairy again was done in black on the Centura white pearl card and die-cut with the deckled edge oval from Spellbinders.I made the flower using the Dahlia die and the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch.
I 'll post again tomorrow with what we've been doing plus another card from Sheena's last show.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, I hope you can get a couple of rest days before you have to start all over again.
    I love this card, the colours you have used on the backing are gorgeous and the backing stamp gives the illusion of being underwater and very ethereal. The fairy looks like she is pirouetting in the water. The black dahlia flower is stupendous, I love it. A truly beautiful card Karen. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete