Sunday 22 July 2012

Koi and Cards

Well is it Summer now,certainly t-shirt weather today.My husband and I went out today to the Japanese Koi show,we used to go to the one at Billing near Northampton but that finished,this one is in Cambridgeshire.

They have some really large Koi on show which have been judged for shape and markings.There was a large number of holding pools around the arena and tents containing different companies selling their products.There was also a tombola, my luck was in here I won two prizes


We also had an audience watching us walk round;


As to the card it's another one from Sheena's last show using the Silhouette Grasses.The background was made using Broken China and Peeled Paint Distress Ink,then overstamped with Jet Black Archival to build up the picture using the silhouette stamps.I divided the piece up into four pieces then mounted them onto black card with foam pads.








No comments:

Post a Comment