Tuesday 17 July 2012

Early Show

Looking forward to the show tomorrow,hopefully my daughter let's me watch it before I take her work.


The background to this card was produced by applying the luminarte dabbers,several colours,to a craft sheet and misting with water.Then laying the cardstock on top to lift the colour,make sure it's completely dry before doing the next step.I then stamped the image with Jet Black Archival and embossed with clear embossing powder.
The flower was made by die-cutting a couple of scalloped circles using core'dinations cardstock.These were then placed through a Ribbler in different directions to loosen the fibres,to make it easier to separate the layers.Spray the four pieces with water then attach with a brad through the centre.Pull up each layer in turn,scrunching it together.Allow it to open back up,then let it dry,this will then hold it's shape.I wiped over with a glitter glue to give a bit a sparkle.The leaves were made using a memory box die.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, WOW, I love this card tag, it is so ethereal. Love the colours on the background, the whole colour combination works so well together. Just love it, and the flower is gorgeous. Inspirational Karen. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia,It's lovely to receive feedback on the cards I make.

      Delete