Tuesday 24 August 2010

Photography & Rain

Very apt words for yesterday and the cards for today.
Skegness managed to stay dry for four hours for us,enough time to shop and have lunch in the gardens.Walking back to the car was fun,so glad I carried my raincoat all day.Would have liked to have taken more photos but we didn't have time to stop,rain was forecast.When I have time to download them,I'll show you a picture of something that became quite attached to us!!!!
Ok here are the cards;





The first card was made using a necessity, Black Soot distress ink,makes an effective, quick card.
The other two used some Fancy Pants papers and distress ink.The film strip I stamped on acetate using Jet Black Archival ink.
If you have any requests for card samples let me know, I have quite a few stored on my computer.
Back to work on Thursday,with everyone out tomorrow I might have a quiet crafty day.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You captured the essence of photography beautifully Karen, love the black soot one and the papers on the other 2 look very interesting....haven't seen that one, must go find some :)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete