Tuesday 14 July 2009

Christmas Show Tomorrow

Sheena's on at 6pm live on Ideal world as well as C & C.
Had fun with these stamps,decided on my Christmas card design for this year while making the samples.
Ok the Holly and Ivy have been on before but they are still some of my favourites,so versatile,they look great with the new christmas create-a-scene.Again there is a brilliant tree which always works well on christmas cards. Distress inks, Sheena would have these on every show if she could,yes.....I enjoy working with them as well, as the cards will show.
Which samples to show.....I think it will be one for the ladies,then one for the men in our lives.
Hope you like them.


Talk about being busy,Sheena's on again on Thursday with Sam Poole,our new stamp designer.Early start as well,8am,at least I can watch some of it before I leave for work.Good luck Sam,or should I say break a leg as it's show business.
Here's a card I did for that show

1 comment:

  1. Wish I didn't keep missing these shows!!! School hols now so hope to see a few in the next weeks!

    Love yous samples.
    lol Lynne. XXx

    ReplyDelete