Thursday 22 January 2015

Shabby Chic from Katy Sue

This morning saw the launch of Katy Sue's new CD Shabby Chic, with a free mould, a floral swag.
I have never really used CDs in my crafting until I became self - employed  except using them as a good source of backing papers. However I'm now enjoying using them, I still like adding ink, glitter, embossing powder to them, so I can still get messy with the items I print off.
I did love the Rose mould, so easy to produce a lovely 3D rose. I had lovely time using clay and UTEE to produce quite a large amount. Guess these will appear on my cards as time goes on.
I posted three of these cards on Facebook last night, one of my friends told me off , as she had to by the CD plus Rose mould that evening , she couldn't wait for this mornings show............. sorry !
So here are the three plus a couple more to tempt you.











2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you the cards are lovely. Like you I am not into computer crafting, but I must say I do like Crafters Companion cds, I like the insert and verse layouts, I have also had a Joanna Sheen one she has beautiful papers too. Take care have a good weekend. Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning, Karen. Right up my street. Anne

    ReplyDelete