Wednesday 20 August 2014

Christmas Die-Lectables

Ok here is the second post of the day, just to help catch up with all the samples I have,
 Sorry about the shadows on this  only the sun decided to shine just as  I was having a mamouth  photography session..........It does give the fireplace card some atmosphere,and proves they are  proper cards on the shelf.. The die-cuts were coloured with alcohol markers. The  brickwall was made using a stencil from Stamposaurus , embossed then coloured with distress inks. The swirls from the fireplace I cut up and used on the mini cards.



I loved these snowmen, easy to make, die cut in white and place onto some more white card and cut around. Then colour with alcohol markers, the eyes and nose I used coloured card. The papers were from Lili of the Valley, one of there new pads, of course I couldn't resist.
The Happy Christmas was also from one of the sets on the show.
More samples from this show to follow, there maybe another post today who knows.......
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you beautiful cards I am not on face book any more. For some reason I can only access this blog through Sue Wilson's blog, anyway I get here in the end . Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. The fireplace card is great, love the tiny cards on the mantle piece, and how cute are the snowmen, they are my favourite Christmas character : ) Take care x

    ReplyDelete