Thursday 11 October 2012

Misty Morning

 
I love making up these scenes especially with Distress Inks,in this case one of my favourites Brushed Corduroy.
I gradually built up the scene by inking against a torn piece of card to give me the hills.Multi stamping the trees and brushes again with the Brushed Corduroy,adding a little of the crackle stamp around the edge.
The stag was stamped in Flitterglu and Chariots of Fire Mega flakes rubbed over .To make him stand out more I water coloured him again with the distress ink.To make sure he wasn't floating I rubbed some ink under his feet.
Finally stamped a greeting in Versafine black.
Well I think I'm ready to set up tomorrow,strange not having to pack a suitcase.

4 comments:

  1. Love the card. Have a good show, we'll miss you at Thetford!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Karen, I love your card today, it is beautiful, and the colours are lovely and autumnal, I'm loving the stag with the mega flakes on, then coloured in, stunning.
    Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow at Kettering.
    I'm just sat here typing at the moment and Kay is on C&C with a 'pink' Hougie, I'm so envious ha ha !!!!!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i know Christmas is over but this card is absolutely stunning. Makes me want to get Christmas card making again. x

    ReplyDelete